Free download and watch Bee Movie
iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 2 November 2007
Genre : Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family
Stars : Jerry Seinfeld, Renée Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, Patrick Warburton
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
When the bee Barry B. Benson graduates from college, he finds that he will have only one job for his entire life, and absolutely disappointed, he joins the team responsible for bringing the honey and pollination of the flowers to visit the world outside the hive. Once in Manhattan, he is saved by the florist Vanessa and he breaks the bee law to thank Vanessa. They become friends and Barry discovers that humans exploit bees to sell the honey they produce. Barry decides to sue the human race, with destructive consequences to nature.
Watch Bee Movie Trailer :
Review :
Take flight and shake off the blues with yellow!!!
I must admit, my first impression was it would be just for kids. I was pleasantly surprised just how much of a kid I still am! The Bee Movie was an adventure in honey heaven. The cheerful animation and very funny script kept me flying high to the very end! I loved this movie. It lifted my spirit and helped me to relate to my own dull working world experience. I see so much potential in this film for sequels and spin-offs. A clever script and comic timing that only Jerry Seinfeld has mastered, this film is sure to take you on a journey. It blends fantasy and reality so delicately they are both interchangeable. Seinfeld was at his best. I also have a new respect for the little buggers (bees)! I recommend this movie to anyone who feels trapped in their routine... set yourself free and see the Bees!
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Bee Movie full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Bee Movie

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire