mercredi 25 juin 2014

Streaming Magnum, P.I. (1980–1988) Online

Free download and watch Magnum, P.I.


Magnum, P.I. (1980–1988)Magnum, P.I. (1980–1988)
iMDB Rating: 7.5

Date Released : 17 January 2001

Genre : Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Mystery

Stars : Tom Selleck, John Hillerman, Roger E. Mosley, Larry Manetti

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



Thomas Magnum is employed on the Hawaiian estate of a wealthy absentee owner name Robin Masters. The estate is run by Jonathan Higgins who mostly tolerates Magnum's presence as head of security on the estate. Magnum is also a private detective whose cases frequently have a humorous overtone and always just enough danger.


Watch Magnum, P.I. Trailer :



Review :


The Best Show Ever!

I loved watching this show in the '80's as a teenager and still love watching it today. Every time a cable station picks it up for syndication, I'm a devoted viewer. Sometimes I'm even surprised by not recognizing a particular episode. Like today on A&E, they aired the 'The Legend of the Lost Art' episode which I don't think I've ever seen. The show never did lose it's edge with great humor, story lines, beautiful scenery, and not to mention wonderful actors. I don't think they'll ever be a detective show that will compare. I hope it lives on in syndication forever.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Magnum, P.I. full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch Magnum, P.I.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire