Free download and watch Maniac
iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 2 January 2013
Genre : Horror, Thriller
Stars : Elijah Wood, Nora Arnezeder, America Olivo, Megan Duffy
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
Just when the streets seemed safe, a serial killer with a fetish for scalps is back and on the hunt. Frank is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obsession escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulsion to stalk and kill.
Watch Maniac Trailer :
Review :
Well done but stomach-churning
This is a very gory and bloody film and unless you don't mind watching these types of films you won't like it.
I've not seen the original so I can't compare the two. Elijah Wood is an actor I like and he is excellent in this as the serial killing maniac. I found it hard to get into the film but this is one film that gradually improves as it goes along rather than fades away.
Along with the bloody horror there are a number of really tense scenes. It is the most unsettling film I've seen in a while. Maniac is well filmed and uses some very interesting filming techniques. I can't say I enjoyed watching it too much was a bit too sadistic for my taste. However for it's type this is a very good effort.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Maniac full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Maniac

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire