Free download and watch The Naked Brothers Band
iMDB Rating: 2.9
Date Released : 20 November 2008
Genre : Comedy, Family, Musical
Stars : Nat Wolff, Alex Wolff, Allie DiMeco, Thomas Batuello
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
The show depicts the daily lives of creator/executive producer Polly Draper's sons who lead a fictional world-renowned rock band from New York City. As a mockumentary, the storyline is a hyperbole of their real lives and the fictional presence of a camera is often acknowledged. Lead vocals and instrumentation are contributed by the siblings; the wrote the lyrics themselves. The series stars Nat Wolff and Alex Wolff, who encounter conflicts with each other that are later omitted. Nat's fictional female admirer and real life preschool friends - including the guitarist who had no prior acquaintance with the family - feature as the band members, with the siblings' genuine father and Draper's husband as their according-playing dad and Draper's niece as the group's babysitter.
Watch The Naked Brothers Band Trailer :
Review :
Truthfully this show is atrocious so much so it gives me a headache.
I'm sorry, I mean I know this is a kids show(and yet it's aired in the Teen Nick line up), but i'm sorry even if it is a kids show it's still no excuse for being a dumb show.Before I mislead you and/or inform you about this show, let me just say when I first watched this show I was not expecting the worst.I mean that because I was pretty impressed with their movie, and I figured that if the show was like that then maybe it would be good.When I first began to watch it(it being the first season and such), it turned out to be an equally okay show, nothing i'd buy, but watchable at the time.Then as the show progressed I began to see what it really was, a big fickle, a mediocre, and very excruciating excuse for a so called show.I mean it began to get to the point where its reality content it tried to put on, became so unreal, it got annoying.So now with this show currently in the season it is(which i'm so surprised it hasn't been canceled yet), just seeing previews for new episodes now make me so mad that I want to throw something at the screen.Plus now this show has basically become everything I hate all rolled into one.Overall this is very truthfully one of the worst shows I've ever seen, so with that I warn you to avoid at all cost, however if you can tolerate these type of shows than be my guest and decide your own opinion, but as my opinion goes, avoid this show.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch The Naked Brothers Band full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch The Naked Brothers Band

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire