Free download and watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 4 February 1994
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Jim Carrey, Courteney Cox, Sean Young, Tone Loc
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB
JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.
To be a Pet Detective, you have to understand both the criminals and animals. Ace Ventura goes even further... He behaves like a criminal animal. When a football team's mascot (a dolphin) is stolen just before the Superbowl, Ace Ventura is put on the case. Now, who would want to steal a dolphin, and why?
Watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Trailer :
Review :
I loved this movie
I thought this movie was the best movie Jim Carrey has ever did. It had me and my whole family laughing non-stop! No one could have done this movie the way Jim did. I could go on for hours about how great it is. I could watch it every day! I would give it a perfect 10! The acting in his movie was great. And Courtney Cox did an amazing job as Melissa! She's such an talented and amazing actress!
One of the funniest lines: Melissa: Did you have any trouble getting in? Ace Ventura: No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.
Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.
Thank you for reading Free download and watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire