jeudi 26 juin 2014

Watch Stand Up Guys (2012) Online

Free download and watch Stand Up Guys


Stand Up Guys (2012)Stand Up Guys (2012)
iMDB Rating: 6.6

Date Released : 1 February 2013

Genre : Comedy, Crime

Stars : Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin, Julianna Margulies

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB







JOIN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.



After 28 years, Val gets out of prison, and his friend Doc picks him up. The local mob boss, Claphands, wants Val dead (Claphands' son died in a robbery and he blames Val) and Doc has until morning to kill him. It's a long night: Val wants to party - they visit a cat house, Val needs Viagra, they break into a pharmacy. After midnight, they pick up Hirsch, their old wheelman, drive the city in a stolen car. They visit the cat house, help a woman in distress, bury a body, and eat at Doc's hangout, a café where the waitress, Alex, is cheerful. The sun rises, Claphands wants Val dead, and Val, who has figured out his fate, is resigned. Is there anything left to take care of?


Watch Stand Up Guys Trailer :



Review :


Great ! Loved it!

I got out to the theater to catch this movie and could not of been more pleased. I laughed hysterically at the cynical humor and really enjoyed how as the story progressed I really got ensconced into these characters. Loved beginning to end. I especially enjoyed Vanessa Ferlito's(deathproof) appearance I look forward to see much more of her in future films. Allan Arkin was a great compliment to Pacino and Walkens lead. I found it unfortunate that on opening day of this movie there were only four showtimes.As I awaited entrance at the concession I felt supreme confidence when the previous showing let out and there was nothing but smiles on the faces of the patrons exiting the previous showing.



Spend a little time now for FREE register and you could benefit later. You will be able to watch Stand Up Guys full movie in High Definition on your desktop PC, Mac, Laptop, or tablet. Download as many as you like and watch them on your Desktop pc, tablet, TV or Laptop.



Thank you for reading Free download and watch Stand Up Guys

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire